- This event has passed.
Denver General Conditions: A Review of the “Yellow Book”
Tue, May 25, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25
This course will provide a high-level review of key components of the “Yellow Book” in order to educate small businesses as they pursue work with the City and County of Denver.
- Understanding how weather impacts projects, and what it can mean for you
- What is expected to be included in your bid and how to protect yourself through adverse conditions
- Demystify order of precedence for different contract documents in case of discrepancies
- Grasp expectations for substitution of materials and equipment
- Understand time, delays and damages
- Know what to expect from pay applications and retainage terms
- Discuss changes and associated requirements for additional time or cost requests, including what is included in overhead and what can be requested for change work
Jonathan Tribo, LEED AP BD+C | Holder | FCI | A Joint Venture